Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sungha, my favorite guitarist

This Tuesday,teacher Jean wanted us to make a sentence " I'll never forget +gerund ........." Then I said to her "I'll never forget going to my favorite guitarist's concert! " How come I forget this touching concert, his proficient fingerstyle skills and his charming smile!








My roommate told me once," You look like a little girl who falls in love crazily EVERYTIME you talk about Sungha!" Yes, I am insane about Sungha's talents (and his cuteness, of course!).



I even went to his first concert in Taiwan last summer!!
                                   






          (Sungha Jung's autograph.)





I got butterflies in my stomach when I knew there would be an autograph session right before the concert. Clumsily, I hardly torn the wrapping paper off the album. You can see how nervous I was at that time! When standing in front of him, I barely spoke a single word. The only thing I could do was grinning from ear to ear. Then I acted like a robot,  pointing to the side I wanted him to sign on with my hand trembling and sweating. I have never been so nervous in my life!!


After going his awesome concert, I decided to keep learning how to play the guitar more diligent. Sungha is also my mentor! I can say that his performances encourage me to play this beautiful instrument.。◕‿◕。

This is the the video I first saw Sungha's guitar solo. <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyMQRVA2pnc







By the way, these are my guitars. I brought the left one with me. Now it is sitting in my dorm. I left the black one in my house. My younger brother plays it.
They have names. Ben is the larger one while Eli is the smaller one.


(Ben & Eli)

No comments:

Post a Comment