Sunday, March 24, 2013

[An Eater] When We Are Together

At first, I only wanted to buy a piece of pie to go. However, my friend suggested that we stay at the store for a while because we were not in a hurry. We could sit down and enjoy these delicious pies. Other than a piece of pie, I ordered a yogurt salad as well. Later on, I regretted ordering that salad. I was too full when I finished the pie and I didn't have extra space for the salad.

(Ok! Now I am going to be not so "formal" in writing. This should be a happy and lovely one! )
See! My friends are so cute!
I love chatting with them. <3

I can't be so serious about my weight.
Fine! Just let it go!!! I don't care!( No...XD)

Once upon a time, there was a teacher who strongly recommended carrot pies of this store. Then, I tried it boldly and found it hard to pick up right words describing the taste. Oh! It was too complicated! Also, this was my first time eating carrot cake so I couldn't do the contrast with carrot cakes that other stores sold. BUT! This is not what I want to tell you today. :P 
We had wonderful pies today. Glen and I ordered raspberry & cheese flavor pies.
Michelle wanted to eat OREO flavor pie. That made me recall the test we had on the first day last semester. We had an English writing test, which was used for class distribution. Michelle said she wrote about OREO and that was why now she is taught by an awesome teacher in her writing class. I admit that I am poor at writing. But, I try my best to keep writing in English. I hope someday I can write good English compositions as well as I do in Chinese!!:D
Anyway, I got a very good mood today! Thanks a lots, my friends!!

         





1 comment: