Thursday, March 21, 2013

[Postcrossing] From NO.1 to NO.10

Welcome to my postcards collection. 

1st  
Russia









A remarkable date!


 2nd  Netherlands
It is the shape of a wooden shoe !
A cute guitar sticker!







                                           






3rd   Ukraine

[The Water-and Fire Tower]





I like these stamps!!
(●´∀`)ノ♡







                                    4th  China



5th  United States of America









I would like to go to this cafe!
This stamp surprised me a lot. It is a Chinese dragon!





6th  Russia


See these colorful and beautiful beads!










7th  Netherlands                             
                                                                                 
I remembered writing my favorite kind of postcards is guitars so at first postcrossers sent me lots of guitar cards or string instruments. I really like these postcards!!

       8th Ukraine  
Most gorgeous stamps I have ever seen!
        







9th  Australia
 
Mother koala and her cute baby!!                          

Dingo<3
10th  Czech Republic



 If you are interested in collecting postcards, check this website: www.postcrossing.com


















No comments:

Post a Comment