Sunday, October 12, 2014

[Diary Form] Here and Now

If you ask me when was my last time I laughed out loud, I'll be quite hesitated because I don't even remember when and the feeling of real happiness. I wonder what pure happiness is every time I see children playing around and laughing. They look so innocent and divine like angels. That's what I long for. Nothing bothers me and I have no worries. I think I was happy when I was in the United States. But it was definitely an exception. Escaping from the ordinary life, I started a new and adventurous life there for 41 days. I made a new self in the United States. My previous experience and what happened to me didn't matter in this new environment. I didn't want them as a burden of my new life so I threw them away. However, after 41 days, I went back and faced my original life inevitably. I realized that I didn't belong to this dreamland. I picked up what I had already thrown away there and back here.
I was even confused when I started learning counseling. To me, everyone needs a counselor or a way to release pressure. I assume that everyone has a little problems. If we don't solve it, it will getting serious.  I, now, do really need some help.

2014.10.12 16:35

No comments:

Post a Comment